NOTE: Issuance of OEC at MWO Dubai is temporarily suspended until further notice.
The POEA launched a new online system for Overseas Employment Certificate. The new system is called POEA Online Processing System for Balik-Manggagawa (POPS-BaM).
HOW TO USE THE NEW SYSTEM?
- All OFWs, with or without previous records, shall register to the new site.
- Click on the link to see the detailed guide.
2: TRANSFER OLD RECORD
For OFWs with previous records/OEC using BM-Online. Click on the link to see the detailed guide.
3: SET AN APPOINTMENT
- For OFWs who are registering/acquiring an OEC for the FIRST TIME
- For OFWs who completed item 1 and 2: with previous record but with changes on COMPANY NAME / COUNTRY OF WORK
4: AVAIL OEC EXEMPTION
- For OFWs who completed step 1 and step 2 and will RETURN TO THE SAME EMPLOYER/COMPANY AT THE SAME COUNTRY/WORKSITE as indicated in his/her last OEC/POEA record.
5: ACCOUNT – PASSWORD RECOVERY
- For OFWs who registered but forgot their ACCOUNT details or PASSWORD.
A detailed and step-by-step guide on how to use the HELPDESK of POPS-BaM.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON RELATED TO YOUR ISSUE TO DOWNLOAD THE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE.