Beginning 01 August 2022, POLO Dubai will expand the coverage of the Online Submission System for Contract Verification (Online Verification) to include all OFWs needing contract verification, with or without confirmed flights, provided they hold a valid employment visa issued by any Emirate within POLO Dubai jurisdiction (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah).
Other salient features of the updated program are as follows:
- NO confirmed flight required. Those WITH or WITHOUT flight may apply/submit an application.
- A new form will be published every Monday at the POLO Dubai Website. Each form may accept a maximum of 500 applications.
- For approved applications: a schedule to appear at POLO Dubai for payment and releasing will be given via email. If the applicant is unable to appear on the given schedule (cannot leave work, or if the worker is already in the Philippines), he/she may authorize a representative to pay and claim on his/her behalf.
- For disapproved applications: POLO Dubai will send you an email informing you of the reason for disapproval and how to correct/complete your application. They have three (3) options on how to avail contract verification:
- Acquire an appointment at our website and appear at POLO Dubai on the schedule provided and bring the complete documentary requirements.
- Visit POLO Dubai one day before your flight (Friday for those with flights on Saturday, Sunday, & Monday); or at the nearest working day (if the day before your flight is a holiday) and bring the complete documentary requirements.
- Re-apply for Online Verification at the next available online form and upload the complete documentary requirements. If the applicant is already in the Philippines at the time of releasing schedule, please refer to item #3.
OFW applicants are advised to check the schedule of forms and processing as POLO Dubai will strictly observe the said schedule.
The detailed guideline is posted at our website and at our official Youtube channel.
For the information and guidance of the public.
Read the signed official advisory here.POLO-Advisory-No.-27-2022-expanded-cov_online-submission-of-VF