The public is hereby informed that the Philippine Overseas Labor Office, in cooperation and coordination with the Filipino Social Club (FilSoC) will conduct a one day ONE-STOP-SHOP activity for the Overseas Filipinos in Dubai and Northern Emirates from 9:00am to 3:00pm on 18 September 2022 (Sunday) at Al Ahli Sports Club, Al Qusais.
The following services will be available during the special service:
- Contract Verification
- OWWA Membership and payment
- SSS Membership and payment
- Pag-IBIG Membership and payment
- OSW- Social Welfare Desk
Aside from these, POLO Dubai will conduct Post Arrival Orientation Seminar (PAOS) Likewise, the Filipino Social Club will host a booth offering scholarship programs to Filipino students in the UAE.
This activity is targeting to serve 1,000 applicants. Interested applicants are required to fill-out the online registration form available on this link (https://bit.ly/3wYqTLd). Please select one (1) from the available schedules: morning (9:00am to 12:00nn) OR afternoon (01:00pm to 3:00pm).
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- One (1) registration per person / per applicant only. Multiple applications will lead to cancellation of registration.
- Select from the available schedules (AM or PM).
- Registered applicants are advised to present their original passport and/Emirates ID as their names will be counter-checked against the official list of attendees before entry.
- A registration is non-transferrable and shall only be valid for the specific time and date indicated on the form.
- Registration is FREE of charge.
For the checklist of requirements, visit our website: https://www.polodubaiportal.org.
Read the official and signed advisory below: