UPDATED (8 September 2022; 4:23PM)
REGISTRATION FOR THIS ACTIVITY IS NOW CLOSED. ALL SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED UP.
SEE THE OFFICIAL LIST OF REGISTERED FOR THE ACTIVITY HERE. Please note that your registration is only valid for the date and time indicated in the list.
AFTER REGISTRATION: An official list of attendees will be published. On the day of the event, please present your original passport/Emirates ID to our team to countercheck your details against our official registered attendees.
WHAT: OFW One-Stop-Shop where POLO Services such as CONTRACT VERIFICATION, OWWA MEMBERSHIP, SSS MEMBERSHIP, AND PAG-IBIG MEMBERSHIP including OSW – Social Welfare Desk are available to the public (by registration, limited to 1,000 attendees).
WHEN: 09:00 TO 12:00NN (MORNING SESSION) AND 1:00PM T0 3:00PM (AFTERNOON SESSION) ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2022 (SUNDAY)
WHERE: DUBAI CLUB FOR PEOPLE OF DETERMINATION
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. NO REGISTRATION, NO ENTRY.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- One (1) registration per person / per applicant only. Multiple registrations will be cancelled and be rendered invalid.
- There are two forms BUT YOU ONLY NEED TO SELECT AND REGISTER TO ONE: either MORNING SESSION (9:00AM to 12:00NN) OR AFTERNOON SESSION (1:00PM to 3:00OM). One registration is enough, please do not register on both.
- Registered applicants are advised to present their original passport and/Emirates ID as their names will be counter-checked against the official list of attendees before entry.
- A registration is non-transferrable and shall only be valid for the specific time and date indicated on the form.
- Registration is FREE of charge.
Updated as of 6 September 2022