Pursuant to the guidelines issued by MWO Dubai on the verification and accreditation of Job Orders and other similar transactions, ONLY the following individuals are allowed to submit, follow-up, collect and pay the documents approved for release by this office:
|TRANSACTION||ONLY THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT / FOLLOW-UP / COLLECT & PAY FOR APPROVED DOCUMENTS RELEASED BY MWO-DUBAI|
– Individuals employed by the hiring company – must show proof of employment (visa, Company ID, and other related documents.
– For the Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) – POEA issued Liaison Officer/PRA Officer accreditation.
|DIRECT HIRE / NAME HIRE / REHIRE|
– Individuals employed by the hiring company – must show proof of employment (Visa, Company ID and other related documents)
– For individuals/entities/government instrumentalities qualified for direct hiring of Filipino workers, pursuant to POEA Memorandum Circular No. 08-2018:
1) Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from the employer
2) Proof of employment with the concerned government instrumentality
These guidelines shall be implemented effective 01 FEBRUARY 2023.
For information and strict compliance.
Below is the signed official advisory.