Generally, companies / establishments requiring Filipino workers may hire through partnership with a legitimate and POEA accredited Philippine Recruitment Agencies (PRA).
Hiring Filipino workers may be categorized to the following:
- Hiring Skilled Workers through POEA Licensed PRA (Agency Hire)
- Hiring Domestic Workers through Accredited Tadbeer Service Centers and POEA Licensed PRA
- Direct/Name Hire* and Re-hire, subject to the exemptions as provided by the POEA Rules and Regulations
The UAE based company/establishment, in cooperation with their preferred POEA licensed agency shall prepare the requirement for POEA Accreditation.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION / DOCUMENTS
For Skilled Workers (Agency Hire, Additional Job Order, Direct Hire, including Re-hire:
- Submission of documents is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only
- MWO Dubai will start entertaining clients as early as 7:30AM. ONLY AUTHORIZED COMPANY/SPONSOR REPRESENTATIVES are allowed to transact business with MWO Dubai. They must show proof of authorization (example: Company ID, PRO Card, Emirates ID/Visa).
- Clients are required to get a token number from the Guard. NO TOKEN, NO TRANSACTION.
- Only limited tokens will be allotted each transaction day: Monday & Wednesday – 30 tokens only; Friday – 20 tokens only.
- Clients shall proceed to Room 10 and wait for their token numbers to be called.
|Where: Ground floor, Room No. 10|
|Monday & Wednesday||First thirty (30) applicants||No appointment required. 7:30AM to 3:00PM|
|Friday||First twenty (20) applicants||No appointment required. 7:30AM to 12:00NN.|
For Tadbeer Service Centers (Accreditation, Additional Job Order, & Individual Contracts)
|Where: 1st floor, Room No. 3|
|Monday to Friday||Until 12:00NN only||No appointment required.|
|New Job Order/Manpower Request||120.00|
|Master Employment Contract||40.00|
|Undertaking of Principal/Company||40.00|
|Trade License of the Principal/Company or Chamber of Commerce Membership Certificate (if any)||40.00|
|Other documents as may be required||40.00|
Result of Evaluation
Applicants will be notified via SMS/WhatsApp message and/or phone call.
If the application is approved, applicants are given a schedule to pay and collect the approved documents.
If the application is disapproved, applicants are given a schedule to collect the returned submission with a compliance note. No fees are collected for disapproved applications.
What to do next:
APPROVED/VERIFIED APPLICATIONS FOR ACCREDITATION: Transmit the original set of documents to your partner agency in the Philippines for registration.
For Tadbeer Service Centers only: Processing of Individual Employment Contracts may only begin upon successful registration of accreditation in the POEA system.
DEFERRAL OF VERIFICATION AND/OR SUSPENSION OF ACCREDITATION
MWO Dubai may defer verification on request for Renewal / Multiple Accreditation, Additional Job Order, and/or Individual Contract Verification (for Tadbeer Service Centers only) pending resolution of complaints / request for assistance of Filipino workers in their respective companies.
Request for Assistance and/or complaints are handled by the Case Management Unit.